Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have this movie?

Hey guys,

I need to write a one page comparison paper on the 1996 version of Hamlet with Kenneth Branagh, but I can't find a copy of the movie. I check Amazon, but it's like $48 to buy it used, and for me to watch it once is just a waste. Does anyone by any chance know where I can get a hold of a copy of this movie, or does anyone have one I can borrow? I'll FedEx her back to ya soon as I'm done. Thanks for ANY help. I've been looking for this movie for a week and it's due on tuesday.

- Irfaan -

Re: Does anyone have this movie?

i don't have a copy, but it is really good. let me see what i can dig up for you. i call a couple of professor friends. i am sure they probably have a copy.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks dude, I appreciate it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, I was trying to erase the memory of watching that trash. Bastages, now I'll have nightmares.........

Comment

Blockbuster or Hastings or your local video place doesn't have it? Try the city library as well.

Comment

Nope. I keep running into the Mel Gibson version. I tried the library, but it was checked out (probably writing the same paper as me). Gonna do some hardcore searching tomorrow...

Comment

Weird. The hollywood video by my house has 5 versions of Hamlet. I noticed it today about 4pm CST. Didn't look at the versions though.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

http://product.half.ebay.com/Hamlet_...foQQprZ3262831

35.00 on half.com
                DVD may be even cheaper.

Comment

Thanks guys. Gonna head out in a few. I forgot to check Hollywood Video. Thanks for the link Charvelguy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X