Carvin DVD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin DVD question

I searched here and the whole internet for the code that is printed on the wrapper of the Carvin DVD. But, I just can't find it. I need to buy a few odds and ends from Carvin, but I can't find my wrapper for my DVD. I watched it last night thinking it would be hidden as an easter egg on the DVD, but no luck there either.
    So, if you have the discount code, can you please PM it to me?
    Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Brian

Re: Carvin DVD question

Is it on the wrapper or just the dvd cover? I have my case and dvd at home. I'll give you my code if I can find it.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was on a sticker on the plastic wrapper. I didn't see it on the cardboard cover, but I do wear glasses.

Comment

There was a code?!? I don't remember any sticker on mine when I got it awhile ago. I put that DVD in my computer a couple times and it made it freeze up! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I had to restore my computer to factory specs not long after that because my DVD player went nuts and would keep freezing, cursor disappearing and everything... not sure if it was just a freak thing or if it was the Carvin DVD that caused it. Now I'll only play it on my regular DVD players in the bedroom or living room.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh that stinks. I wonder what made your computer freeze up like that?
          Now that I think of it, it may have been just a URL on the sticker. And, it gave you the actual discount code when you went to the website.

Comment

Carvin emailed me the URL, but you have to spend over $199 to get the stupid 5% discount.
            Just in case someone wants to use it, here it is.
            http://www.carvin.com/dv75/

Comment

Working...
            X