Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCFFL'ers Set your line up before tonights Game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFFL'ers Set your line up before tonights Game!!!

Because they moved the game up if you have a dolphin or Cheif starting it will take effect at kick off.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: JCFFL\'ers Set your line up before tonights Game!!!

who's winning this year so far?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It ain't my San Dimas Skin Pistons...that's for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

is the game on tv tonight?

Comment

Re: JCFFL\'ers Set your line up before tonights Gam

I don't believe it will be televised nationally--but Miami and KC will see it.

I already set the lineup for my rapidly deteriorating team, but I'd better check it again before gametime. I'm a member of the "Wants to Slit His Wrists Because He Drafted Daunte Culpepper In The First Round" club... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I don't believe it will be televised nationally--but Miami and KC will see it.

I already set the lineup for my rapidly deteriorating team, but I'd better check it again before gametime. I'm a member of the "Wants to Slit His Wrists Because He Drafted Daunte Culpepper In The First Round" club... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad you can't count all the scoring he does on boats [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So far my Psycho Ax Slingers are undefeated but I don't imagine I will stay that way. The Wee Todds are scoring in bunches and I have yet to face the mighty Fritz. I am waiting for the great down slide to hit any game now.

Comment

I hope I don't ruin my perfect record by actually WINNING a game..heaven forbid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So far my Psycho Ax Slingers are undefeated but I don't imagine I will stay that way. The Wee Todds are scoring in bunches and I have yet to face the mighty Fritz. I am waiting for the great down slide to hit any game now.

[/ QUOTE ]

the first year your team was a joke.i mean that in a good way. you had more points than everybody i think, i just got hot at the right time and greasily won the bowl with a huge monday night favre to javon walker blowout over the raiders.
                  where's my guitar?-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Last year I lost Terrel Owens and Priest Holmes for the last 5 or 6 weeks. That killed me!!

Comment

I drafted last in last year's JCFFL, but almost made the playoffs due singlehandledly to Antonio Gates, who I picked up after the 1st week of the season. Actually, I would have made the playoffs last year if I had made better starting lineup decisions during a couple of weeks. There's nothing more agonizing than to see your backup QB have a monster day...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Too bad you can't count all the scoring he does on boats [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it...

And to think there were people who thought that Randy Moss was the real attitude problem with the Vikings. What I don't get is how Culpeper was a stud last year even in the games that Moss missed due to injury, and now he's no better than Kyle Orton, maybe not even that good. Did the steroid injection to his brain wear off or something???

Comment

Working...
                        X