Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motley crue new dvd

Motley Crue: Carvival of Sins

Shot live on location at the Van Andel Arena in Grad Rapids, Michigan April 27th, 2005; Mötley Crüe’s Carnival of Sins is the live concert DVD of their sold out Red, White & Crüe world wide tour. Featuring their greatest hits" as well as new songs, Carnival of Sins is an unprecedented ALL ACCESS look at the band with behind the scenes footage and bonus material that will blow your mind.. Mötley Crüe delivers the concert that Rock ‘N’ Roll has been waiting for. http://motleycrue.fromthefan.com/?C1382_470380

Re: motley crue new dvd

So wich member of the band are you? For doing this shameless permotion on here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding Bro, it just reads like a record label ad. Thanks for the info I didn't know they put this out. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

oct 25 it will be out

Comment

I like Motley Crue and all, but I have seen live Video and heard from people that went to the latest tour that Vince just flat out has no ability to sing the way he does in the Studio. In the video I have, he can barely get out 1/2 of the words to Shout at the devil and one of the guys that went to his show last month said he is still the same.

Matt

Comment

I'm surprised that the ProTools folks have not released LiveTools so that folks can pull of their stuff live.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I like Motley Crue and all, but I have seen live Video and heard from people that went to the latest tour that Vince just flat out has no ability to sing the way he does in the Studio. In the video I have, he can barely get out 1/2 of the words to Shout at the devil and one of the guys that went to his show last month said he is still the same.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]
            Vince Neil nowadays... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] If they bring back John Corabi and make a DVD with him, maybe I'll buy it! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X