Saw a sweet show the other night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a sweet show the other night...

I decided to plunk down some bucks, and check out Slipknot. I wanted to go, but have seen them twice before, so I wasn't sure. Then I found out the opening acts were fucking Dillinger Escape Plan and Unearth!!! So yeah, that sealed the deal. Anybody who likes Dillinger and hasn't seen them live, do so immediately. It's pure insanity. Unearth blew me away, as well. I'll probably get flamed as hell for this, but I really think metal is in a wonderful place at the moment. All three of these bands are technically proficient, and still put on an incredibly high energy show, none of that standing in one place all night shit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Saw a sweet show the other night...

I agree that Unearth and DEP are awesome bands, I wouldn't really call them metal though, maybe metalcore, I see metal more as Opeth and Lamb of God etc..

Comment

I basically call anything with aggressive guitars and double bass drumming metal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, not metal [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X