My Foster Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Foster Children

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: My Foster Children

That "Titanic" movie soundtrack is very lucky to have you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Really cute pups! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That "Titanic" movie soundtrack is very lucky to have you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Really cute pups! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually a Computer Game. The kids got a bunch of their games together to go trade in.

Comment

Were the pups part of the package w/ your wife's ex-inlaws from N.O.? Very cool of you to help them out, btw.

Comment

No, my wife belongs to a beagle rescue group.

Comment

CUTENESS!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Look how fuzzy wuzzy and adorably soft they are!!
            Awww...
            I would love to do a rescue foster program like this, I would get attached to the animals though. Big time.
            I'm such a sucker!

Enjoy the new foster kids, John! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

They're beautiful. It is nice of you and your wife to get involved in pet rescue. My sister helps out with the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League, and she finds it very rewarding.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice puppies!!!! First time in my life i've said that to someone who isn't female. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually a Computer Game. The kids got a bunch of their games together to go trade in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have that game too!! My sister in law is part of the Besenge (sp?) rescue group. Those are some nasty animals imo. Cute pups!

Comment

awwwwww...that's cute! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X