HELP! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!

Ok, I'm certainly NOT a Money-Bags. I work in a factory and make a whopping $30K a year if I'm lucky.
    I go to check my credit card account online to see when my next payment is due, and they've upped my limit to $10K [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I thought they had experts that analyzed your spending habits? Don't they know that a guitarist with $10K is like a junkie in charge of security over the FBI's Dope Storage Warehouse? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ain't no way in HAIL I'm running it up THAT high - though I could get a Zoraxe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: HELP! THEY\'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!

<font color="aqua">That's just it, my friend, they DO know your spending habits! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I know what you mean.
      Amex just doubled my limit a few weeks ago.
      Can't go guitar crazy though either.
      Got a wife, a kid, a house and two cars to feed.
      Although I could use a new PC-1... hmmmm. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

Don't do it Matt. Credit cards are great to have but I can tell you from experience, they can be brutal too. I am finally down to about $1400 in CC debt and I won't rest till it's all done. That has been a long road to pay them off.

Put it in your wallet and forget about it until an emergency arises and you have no cash on hand.

Of course they are also good for small things you know you will be able to pay off that month or the next. Just don't over extend.

I know you probably already know this, you seem like a bright dude.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah I know, Scott. I'm still paying off the Jazz'R and the PL2 - got about $3600 left to pay off. I just sold Big Red, so that's a big help paying it off.
          Plus I still owe about $2500 +/- on the 2 Custom Shop Warriors coming next year [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I tried to keep it managed - pay it off in full every month - but JCF02 was a "must have" for me at the time, then the Jazz'R from Brad - how often do those come up? Then the other "small" things that always add up to one big bill [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But if I can thin the rest of the herd around here, I can have "habit money" for things I'd actually use [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X