Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Ebay Description

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8335653541
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Funny Ebay Description

Oh. My. God. That was hysterical. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Even the question & answer section is a total riot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Example:

Q: Thank you for the inspiration. I am now thinking of ebaying every little thing....and I do mean little thing that I ever wore to be a man pleaser/enticer. That would have to include stiletto heels, leather bustiers, gstrings and the like.....hmmm, wait a minute....now that I think about it....I might have to bid on those pants and create an ensemble....for myself. Did I mention that I am 5'2?
    A: Hello Senator Clinton.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

this is a great one!! loved it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

are you gay or famous btw? are have you just been looking for a dinky?!
      awesome link anyway!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

That is funny!! "I am no longer size 34x34, so even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants."
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Noooo!!!!! Those were my size! I could have bid one those. Why didn't you show me this sooner?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Noooo!!!!! Those were my size! I could have bid one those. Why didn't you show me this sooner?

[/ QUOTE ] They are my size too.....if you hem them and let out the waist a bit....ok alot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              That was so funny I laughed outloud.
              My boss asked me if I was alright.
              He's now laughing his ass off.
              -Rick

Comment

That is brutally funny. Funny thing is, the waist is a couple of inches too big for me.

Comment

this is embarrassing, i have Versace's. soft as a baby's butt, and i still fit into them. anybody want them?-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    this is a great one!! loved it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

are you gay or famous btw? are have you just been looking for a dinky?!
                    awesome link anyway!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you micha. Inquiring people want to know why Jack was shopping for leather pants in the first place? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Saw this on another forum. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

A leather pants forum?? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

A gay biker forum??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bwahaha - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW I own a pair of leather "jeans"
                            They saved my ass - literally - when I crashed my Yamaha FJ1200 on Yerba Buena Rd.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"They didn’t straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley". ehehehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X