• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph the Dog on Bon Jovi

Pretty funny little clip.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Click here for link

Re: Triumph the Dog on Bon Jovi

That was great!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

John and the boys were good sports to play along. Heather looked a little freaked out, though...

Comment

That was really funny. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thats funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Scott - where was your seat for the show? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

dude, that was so fukin funny...you give poop a bad name....too funny

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Scott - where was your seat for the show? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Why I oughtta.........
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA That was f@#$%^g hilarious!!!! One of the best comic the insult dog skits I have seen [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sad thing is
                I went to the Bon Jovi concert in 2001 [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] My dad got free tickets from a girl at work and we went. I wore my Yngwie t-shirt though... does that count for something ?????? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I wore my Yngwie t-shirt though... does that count for something ??????

[/ QUOTE ]

In this instance...............no! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                  X