The Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Fog

Janet Lee is in the Fog - mother / daughter movie.

I don't see why Bruce Campbell didn't make more movies after AOD - or did he?

Comment

He just did that "Man With the Screaming Brain" movie for the SciFi Channel. It was pretty lame actually, but if you're a big Bruce Campbell fan, you might want to watch it. Ted Raimi has a small part in it.

OH, wait a minute: I forgot that Bruce did Bubba HoTep a few years ago. GREAT movie! Very "Bruce Campbell-ish". He plays an old Elvis Presley who's now living in a retirement home, along with a black JFK. ("They made me a black man...it's all a part of the conspiricy!") If you like AOD, you'll definitey like Bubba HoTep. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

He also did the Sci-Fi channel "Alien Invasion" (I think). But why no feature films? And this Sci-Fi stuff is very recent. What happened after AOD???

Comment

He had a cameo in Spider Man 2 also. The doorman at the theater.
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

yup they're remaking evil dead.

but on other good news, Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell announced about a year ago that they were beginning work on an Evil Dead 4.

Those movies are the best. My favorites. Bruce Campbell is the man!

I heard rumor that Sean William Scott was going to play Ashley in the remake...ew. I'll probably see it just because...I am a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?!!! No. The Evil Dead is being re-made? WHY?!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            I don't understand. See, this is just wrong because a whole new generation of people will see this and not realize what they're missing. NOBODY can play Ash like Bruce! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Yay for Evil Dead 4! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thinking about either Evil Dead or Army of Darkness would make great band names.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                What happened after AOD???

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that's when he filmed Bubba HoTep. That was a theatre release....saw it on Halloween a few years ago. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  The original one scared the piss out of me.
                  Same with the original Salems Lot. Although the remake of Salems Lot blew big time. I hope they do stick to the original movie and not embelish too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salems Lot +1 Scary crap for sure.
                  Another movie that was REALLY scary for its time was Blacula.
                  The scariest 2 movies I have seen lately is Darkness Falls and the last Exorcist movie where they went back to the beginning. Actually, the Exorcist movie that took place in the asylum with Father Karis in the hospital possessing those old people. Man that was scary.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    He just did that "Man With the Screaming Brain" movie for the SciFi Channel. It was pretty lame actually, but if you're a big Bruce Campbell fan, you might want to watch it. Ted Raimi has a small part in it.

OH, wait a minute: I forgot that Bruce did Bubba HoTep a few years ago. GREAT movie! Very "Bruce Campbell-ish". He plays an old Elvis Presley who's now living in a retirement home, along with a black JFK. ("They made me a black man...it's all a part of the conspiricy!") If you like AOD, you'll definitey like Bubba HoTep. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bubba HoTep was hilarious!! I can't believe I actually sat through the whole thing, but you had to, or you would miss something... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bruce was also in Xena after AOD.

Bubba Ho-Tep was a bit less funny than it shoulda been, but it was still pretty good.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Brisco County Jr.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Brisco County Jr.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That series was kick ass and funny.

Comment

Looks like Bruce has been quite busy:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0132257/
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X