Keeping guitars in the living room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keeping guitars in the living room

First thing I thought when I saw the pics was 'kid alert!' But seems like they're respectful of the guitars.

I really like the room and the blue jazzguitar looks like it belongs there, a lively piece of art.

Mine are more or less the same, in the sense that they replace me laying in the couch, while I'm not in the livingroom. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll get pics up of the mod1/astro as soon as I put her together decently! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Here's a couple more shots:

Those are some Hundertwasser paitings/lithographs on the wall, right? I like that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This is the guitar I keep in the family room. I actually rotate the guitar that occupies this stand fairly regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Yes not all kids are animals with the proper training. I find that a whip , chair and a large steak bone are essential learning tools.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and fuck micro machines ..don't ever buy them those damn Micro machines..they always lose them and you always find them..lodged in your foot!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How about the attic...

Comment

Hmmm, is there a theme to your home, MrGraphic? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I used to keep mine wherever, but I have a two year old right now.
              I let her play with my acoustic once and a while, but the electrics stay tucked away for now.
              She loves to bang the strings and laugh. It's so cute.
              Maybe when she's older, the guitars will come back out.
              -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I used to keep mine wherever, but I have a two year old right now.
                I let her play with my acoustic once and a while, but the electrics stay tucked away for now.
                She loves to bang the strings and laugh. It's so cute.
                Maybe when she's older, the guitars will come back out.

[/ QUOTE ]

My boys have been around my guitars since day one. It's never been an issue. They grew up around it.

My parents were the same way. They were big time into antiques, china, crystal, and that sort of stuff. I was around it all my life so it was never an issue. I don't think I broke anything until I was a teenager [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My kids dont give a rats ass about my guitars. They have no interest in them. Its a shame really. Maybe its because of how "bad" they sound when I play them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Its when my son brings home a friend and he sees them and freaks out that I worry about. My youngest has her own pos 3/4 size guitar to beat to death if she feels like it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to keep a couple hanging around the living room, until I picked up my acoustic one day and the room temperature had affected the neck. Since then, I case all of them when I'm done.
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                    X