• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadTV

Where did MadTV start? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: MadTV

Splain Lucy. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Studio in the L.A. area? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or are ya talkin' about who's been on the show?
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

What network did it first air.? I think my smartass son already got the answer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's always been on Fox, ain't it?

Started in 1995...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's been on FOX since day one.
          -Rick

Comment

Of course, they've been showing reruns on Comedy Central for a while now.

Comment

Was it always Madtv or did it start off as that Roseane Barr comedy sketch show?
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

You're thinking of the Tracy Ullman Show and The Simpsons. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh nevermind that was Saturday Night Special.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Oh man remember all those old Fox sitcoms from the late 80's. Anyone remember the one were Ellen Dengeneres(sp?) was the secretary at that real estate business.

Comment

Parker Lewis Can't Lose!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It's always been on Fox, ain't it?

Started in 1995...

[/ QUOTE ] I hate it when my son is right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I love him, anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Oh man remember all those old Fox sitcoms from the late 80's. Anyone remember the one were Ellen Dengeneres(sp?) was the secretary at that real estate business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that one it was called Open House and I remember It's Garry Shandling's Show with it's cheesy theme song.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I love Mad TV, but it's just not the same without Debra Wilson or Nicole Sullivan.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that one it was called Open House and I remember It's Garry Shandling's Show with it's cheesy theme song.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't the theme, it's the gary shandling show just repeated over and over? I can't remember but either open house was the spinoff or there was a spinoff from it, that starred the snooty girl.

As for madtv yeah the 2 girls were the best. I always liked that Debra was always showing off here big tits.

Comment

Working...
                              X