• anyone like hair metal?

hey anyone else like hair/80's metal here? i like:

Dokken
    Ratt
    WASP
    Quiet Riot
    Skid Row
    Lynch Mob

Living in England i don't get to talk about it much (If at all) as no one really knows it over here and it is tres hard to come by in music stores....

Re: anyone like hair metal?

Duh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

BUT

Where's

Pretty Boy Floyd
      Faster Pussycat
      E'Nuff Z'Nuff
      Bang Tango
      Big Bang Babys
      Silk Toxic
      Johnny Crash
      LA Guns

Comment

i can't ever find LA guns over here!!! it s so damn annoying!! and those other bands i've never heard of....tell me more.....i only really know the famous ones like the above, motley, also Nitro are quite well known coz of michael angelo so i got the OFR album on my PC as well as some Extreme, Great White and some Slaughter - i don't really like cinderella. this stuff is the only music i really love but its crap that no one else likes it over here...

Comment

LA Guns- Tracii Guns, Phil Lewis. Steve Riley. Think Motley crossed with GNR

Pretty Boy floyd- Here's Sully's Descrption.. "Take To Fast For Love and Look What the Cat Draged In but like B versions of those albums and looks"

Faster Pussycat- Sleazy Fucking rock, Motley but Dirtier

E'nuff- Derek frigo RIP, Take Hair Metal Mixed with the Beatles

Johnny Crash- Bluesy Hair Metal

Comment

ah rite cool

Comment

is this stuff like available by the truckloads over ur side?

Comment

Are you in the staes???

Comment

Nooo i'm in England - u know the UK, Britain

Comment

You should be able to find TONS of this stuff over there

Also look for Shameless

Alex the Guitar player is from Germany

Comment

seriously dude u can't - do u know what the music scene is like over here? its dull rnb cheesy trashy pop and one hit wonders plus joke shit like the bloody crazy frog - i've managed to get a few LP's in the odd second hand record store but that's all...

u have to remember this stuff never really caught on in the UK during the 80s we just played with synthesisers the whole time...

Comment

Ebay- You can buy CD's by all these guys for under $10

Comment

a lot of the US people don't ship over here as far as i've heard. again our EBAY really has very little - Amazons the same although u can at least get dokken and lynch mob and the classy instrumental stuff by becker, freidman, and vinnie moore. the only thing u can get a lot of i motley crue really but thats mainly coz they toured here recently... if only Ratt would come our way...

Comment

Try www.impulsemusic.com or www.metalmayhem.com

Metal mayhem is a used CD site and some of the prices can be a bit high, but they do have some smokin' deals sometimes. They also have some mp3s of some bands I've never heard of and some of them are frickin' cool.

Comment

aaah nice thanx for that

Comment

Working...
                              X