Stupid people!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid people!!!

Anyone else seen this degree of stupidity? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1 Look at the picture. Do you see anymore track? The clown paid $122. I just got an E-mail from him asking if that was all there was. He got the impression that when I said "complete High Bank" I meant the whole set. My picture shows a "complete" High Bank. Lucky for him I have the rest of the track that I will send him. Stupid, stupid, stupid [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (This was my auction, but I am only pointing it out here for illustrative purposes) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Stupid people!!!

Color me stupid then, but when someone say's "complete"...well, thats what it means.
    That was a very mis-leading auction to me.

I think you earned that one.

Comment

I am not so sure on that, Chuck. If I were bidding, I would have bid thinking that what is in the picture is what is for sale.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I am not so sure on that, Chuck. If I were bidding, I would have bid thinking that what is in the picture is what is for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, and if I wasn't sure, I would have asked.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Damn, I would have given you $123 for that plastic LOL!

Comment

Uh oh... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

I see it as a complete, high, bank. Just the bank, not a full track, but it is the complete bank... Soooo.... I guess it's ok...

That thing weighs 13 pounds???

Comment

Makes sense to me as stated.

I have a scalextric set and I can see that he is referring to a HIGH BANKED TURN in the auction.

I would not have assumed that the entire set is called: "HIGH BANK"

Fett,
                I hope you sold him the rest of the set for a huge price!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Some people fein "stupid" for the sake of trying to rip others off or to get a smoking deal out of them, that they might not otherwise get. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I am going to throw in the rest of the track. This clown paid too much, but that's his fault. Is he trying to back out of the deal? "Survey Says!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And I going to eat it on shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Maybe write a more detailed description next time. To avoid all this. Unless you like all this. Hmm, you're kinda weird...maybe you do like all this heh heh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah, I don't know. For clarification purposes, I would have have stated somewhere that "what you see in the picture is all you get" kind of thing. I would have guessed that from the pic, but I'm with Chuck in the fact that you said "complete". I can see where someone would draw the conclusion that it's a complete track. That descprition seems a bit misleading to me, but I'd have definitely asked questions before I bid.

Comment

Kinda misleading. You put high bank TRACK which gets me thinking its the full track and then you put complete in the description. I wouldn't have bid just cause its somewhat unclear.

Comment

There was nothing misleading to me. Lame description for sure but the picture spells out what you're gonna get pretty clearly.

Fett, I think you are getting scammed.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"Look at the Picture-sold as is" would make me believe that what you see is what you get so I don't think you owe anything to the guy.
                              That being said, it doesn't cost anything to give a more detailed description to "idiot proof" your auctions. I've been fortunate in that I have never had any bad dealings with ebay members, but I try to disclose everything that I think may be an issue in my auctions.

Comment

Working...
                              X