Meat with a "special tang"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat with a "special tang"

Now that you've opened the thread you might as well read the article. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Meat with a \"special tang\"

awesome! NOT [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I always said I would eat anything once. But, I don't know if I would try tiger piss donkey. Haggus wasn't all that bad, just a little salty. However, I might stay away from that particular dish.

Comment

Yah.... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

OK..I did even open the link...but I'll take your guys word for it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...

Comment

" The report didn't say how the urine was obtained." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How does one get pissed on by a tiger? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That article is nasty! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The friggin chinese would eat a shit and maggot sandwich if you told em it would make their tiny little peckers hard. that culture is responsible for more poaching of endangered species than anywhere else on earth.
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

The Chinese should stick to pork fried rice, oral sex and happy endings. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    The Chinese should stick to pork fried rice, oral sex and happy endings. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot superiority in math and sciences. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      The friggin chinese would eat a shit and maggot sandwich if you told em it would make their tiny little peckers hard. that culture is responsible for more poaching of endangered species than anywhere else on earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

t('.'t) ...you arse. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        WTF?! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you have proof that the chinese would eat such a sandwich? My neighbor is chinese and he is obsessed with my kids dog, but never have I seen him go anywhere near the piles of doody left in his property.

Regarding the "pecker" thing, I have no such knowledge but look forward to hearing about yours. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yikes! I didn't anticipate the direction this thread has gone at all. Hopefully one of the admins will delete it as I really don't think it needs to go any farther. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I wonder how urine would enhance the flavor? Would it taste any different than cat pee?

My hat is off to the guy - he is a true entrepeneur.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X