Back, but not for long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back, but not for long...

OK, everyone, I'm back from the Hammerfall/Edguy/Into Eternity tour. I must say that all the bands on the tour were super cool guys and I made friends with everyone on the tour and I look forward to seeing them all again in the near future. Also thanks to all the JCFer's who came and hung out with me!! It was great to meet more JCF dudes in person!! I now know first hand the enigma of this board that is Bill!! HE'S AN AWESOME GUY!!! So are the other JCFer's I met!! Cleve, Inearthed, you guys rocked, great to finally meet you guys!!

I am back in town(L.A.) for a few weeks now to record a new EP for DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!, then I'm back out of town. Either doing a two month tour as a guitar tech through the US then Canada, or if that falls through, I will go to New Orleans with the Red Cross to volunteer in the effort to rebuild one of my favorite American cities. The city and people of New Orleans have been good to me, and now it is time for me to return the favor. I have people(my mother) offering to sponsor me to help pay my bills while I am gone, so that helps me greatly to be able to do this.

GRIND ON!!
    -Ace
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Back, but not for long...

Fuck yeah dude..what's up ya crazy bastard!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Had a blast hanging with you dude..we jammed a bit..partied..took ya to the crib and got to meet my stable..Vinny thought you were cool as hell and had a great time..hanging with HF was silly..those buses are freezing!!

Maybe one day our bands will play together..we can only hope..I need to get back in the saddle..I need a drummer badly!!

You Rock man..

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ace...here's a thread that we started..there is some pics of us in there.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=4#529335
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool. Rock on, Ace! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X