• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CONGRADS ALZ -- A Merried Man

Yes that is the Master Himself

Comment

He married Mike Shannon? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Congrats to Al and Mike! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Edit - Now I see the pic and understand. Mike at his wedding, huh? Damn cool...congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Congrats to Al and Mike! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh yeah, who's the guy in the tan? I've seen a pic of him before but I'm not sure who he is.

Comment

Mike was in the Wedding not married to Al DO'H

As for who's the Guy -- If I tell ya I'll have to kill ya [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Al. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Is AlZ the dude in the vest?
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes - The one with the Bolo tie

Comment

Congrats Bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

to Joe.."The first year of marriage was simple for me... and we lived together almost a year before we got married, and we were together a couple years before that."

well that's why Joe..you got to rent before you owned...shit..that's different! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

it was try before you buy form me too, 5 years worth of tryin that shit out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still together too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      well that's why Joe..you got to rent before you owned...shit..that's different! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I'd rather just do the renting thing for the rest of my life and not worry about owning any more. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

all i can say besides congratulations, is GOOD LUCK
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No trying befor Buying for me...

I dated her for four years and ya think you know somebody by then...NOT REALLY!!!!

The real deal is living under the same roof...oh yeah.

18 years for me..and either her or I is going anywhere..so we're doing something right.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

26 years of Marrage here - never had an issue -- YET DO'H
                            Still very happy and the kids (men are leaving the house - Woo-hoo)

Cheers All

Comment

Working...
                            X