No announcement yet.

Anybody heard from Rich - Lerxstcat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody heard from Rich - Lerxstcat?

Dude, I really feel bad about the hurricane even more now because I know there's someone there we know and all. Thank god your ok, goddamn great ya got to salvage some guitars. Hope all works out for ya man, I don't know ya as well as the rest, but damn if there's anything we can do to help ya out in anyway let us know. I already threw somethin towards Red Cross, let's hope the aid keeps comin to help out everyone down there

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey guys, I'm OK and evacuated to Meridian, 160 miles north of Biloxi. It's bad here, but the Coast looks destroyed and I can't reach anyone there. I doubt I have anything left there but got to take a couple guitars out. Power and phones are sporadic so I don't know when I'll be back online but thank y'all so much for your concern. It means a lot to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! I'm glad your safe and ok. I hope you dont lose everythig else, but thank God you have your life and you got outta there...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Rich Brother...Just good to know your ok! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Glad to hear you're OK!!

Please continue to be safe and let us know what you need!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

lerxster,
            need a place to carsh? come out for a while till you rplace tightens itself up. stay with me dude. i'm smiling wide again.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X