Photos from a recent gig of mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from a recent gig of mine...

I joined a thrash band after quitting playing bass and 3 weeks after joining we played a show locally. Pretty much no one knew that the other guy had quit and a lot of the people at the show knew who I was but didn't know I had joined the band so they were really confused when I was getting up on stage and setting up my rig.

Drummer doing his thing. The majority of the stage lights were red so everything is really red for all the photos. Take note of the actual human skull up front at the bottom of the photo.

'95 black binding KV purchased from PaddoK from the boards here. Axe stayed perfectly in tune the whole performance even through some heavy dive bombing abuse (Kerry King would've been proud!). Switched out the Evolution for an EMG85 and it was ready to go.

Bassist caught without his Rush 2112 shirt on for once. Him and the drummer play Rush tunes when me and the other guitarist start goofing off.

Me and the other guitarist doing the side by side headbanging thing 80's thrash style. He's using his parts monster axe. Some BC Rich V body with a reverse headstock Ed Roman neck (this is the one that had to be sent back to get fixed - it arrived in SHITTY shape).

One last shot. Everyone in the shot headbanging like madmen.

I'm not a camwhore... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just happened to be very active on the stage and it gives camera people a lot to shoot. Plus she took over 300 pictures I believe and was only able to obtain 9 photos that were usable.

Re: Photos from a recent gig of mine...

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Great shots!!

Comment

Cool photos! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I like King Vs... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

very cool!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That 2nd shot is awesome! The Jackson logo is clear while the rest of the HS is all blurry from da bangin! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X