One KICK ASS vid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One KICK ASS vid!

This has got to be one of the coolest videos Ive ever seen!
    http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=...er.wmv&s=black

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: One KICK ASS vid!

That's just nuckin' futs! I wanna do that but only from a plane, thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

The shot of him flying next to the airplane is SICK! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ummmmm, wow. What a f*ckin nutball. Look up "deathwish" in the dictionary and this guy's picture is there.

Comment

Now that was freakin awsome... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy freakin' crap! Talk about staring death in the face! Wow. That dude has major CAJONES!!!!

Comment

I am too fat for any parachute. I think base jumping is the way to go though. You gonna know pretty quick if you are going to bounce, no long ride to death.

Comment

Flying squirrel man.
                If I had two weeks to live, I would have to give this a shot.
                http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/fullscreen.html

Comment

Damn talk about bringing one back from the dead! This ones over 2 years old!

But its still an awesome vid!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

oh, I just saw this today for the first time.
                    I even did a search.
                    Please accept my sincerest apology.
                    My Bad
                    ...are you referring to the first video or the one I posted?

Comment

Both actually! No worries though, no real harm in bumping up an old post.

Comment

Why does he wear a helmet? Must be for a camera cuz if he bounces it's not gonna help.
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                        X