Hitchhiking: The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitchhiking: The Game

A couple Jersey kids decide to hitchhike as far west as they can during 2 weeks of vacation [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3166

Might this post spark tales of hitchhiking from fellow JCFers? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Hitchhiking: The Game

Does your house have stairs?

Comment

I'm gonna be damned if that isn't the best travelling story i've ever read!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You haven't lived until you've done 90 in a semi while listening to Iron Maiden as loud as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was in a minor T-boning accident with my first car. The passenger side was pretty banged up, and it took quite a while for me to get the money to have it fixed.

Whenever I had friends in the car and we needed a laugh before/during/after a party, I'd pull over to pick up a hitchiker. The unsuspecting dude/dudette would walk up to the car, and pull the passanger side door handle. The door would open a crack - maybe a couple of inches - and then jam from the accident damage. Then I'd floor it, and leave the sucker on the side of the road, with my friends roaring in laughter inside the car. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You are an assh*le! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X