Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met my daughter today for the first time :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I met my daughter today for the first time

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      When she gets old enough and she shows interest teach her to play guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!~

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That is wonderful news! Congratulations to you, the mother and the happy family! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Welcome to the club & Enjoy it.. they grow fast (I know)!

Comment

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I just had a daughter (well, I didn't HAVE it -thank God) last November and it is awesome. Like others said, you can't describe it to someone that hasn't had one.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Congratulations! Your life has now changed forever and sleep is something that you used to do. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats to the highest order Mark!
                    Be prepared for a few months of lost sleep, a couple of years of changing diapers, but a lifetime of love and happiness!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

congratulations mark. i am supposed to be in your spot in about 7 months and a week. my girl is a bit further along than we thought. glad you're all safe and sound, just agree with both of them and all should be o.k. i've been practicing for a week now, o.k. , o.k., sure you can, alright, o.k., yes , of course, o.k., right away, yes indeed, o.k.,ok., o.k., o.k. etc. etc. etc.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        congratulations mark. i am supposed to be in your spot in about 7 months and a week. my girl is a bit further along than we thought. glad you're all safe and sound, just agree with both of them and all should be o.k. i've been practicing for a week now, o.k. , o.k., sure you can, alright, o.k., yes , of course, o.k., right away, yes indeed, o.k.,ok., o.k., o.k. etc. etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats to you as well, as you have your own great news.

A big thanks all for the well wishes, advice and encouragement. I showed my wife all the posts, she was touched [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Now maybe she won't roll her eyes anymore at "that guitar site of yours"... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

My 1st was also a daughter by C-section! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I took a peek during the procedure and got a little woozy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                          X