Chuckracer Checkin In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckracer Checkin In...

Sure is HOT out here!! Sessions going GREAT, very happy with my work so far. It's not done...never is, is it?

I'll post some rough mixes when I get them. Rubbing elbows with rock royalty here...and quite enjoying it!

I'll be back in NY in a couple days...talk atcha then!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Chuckracer Checkin In...

awesome, chuck! glad you're having a good time!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sweet. Can't wait to here the new Tunes
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

It's nice and cold over here...but I'm just playing pocket pool...and I think I'm winnin' this time..

at least your doin' something a little more productive..

Kick ass dude..and you keep kickin' ass. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool! Can't wait to hear some new tunes, Chuckles. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, Chuck, since you are down there rubbing elbows with my favorite band ( Tesla ).....could you grab some autographs for me......help a brutha out, PLEASE?!?!

Have fun and I am looking forward to hearing the demos. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] -Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Glad to hear it's goin' well. Post the new stuff soon!

Comment

Alrighty Chuck, great news! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Drop by if you have the time, bro.
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Kickass. Good to hear the good news [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Can't wait to hear it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hey Chuck!

Arizona in August, eh? I did that once....motorcycle trip, ugh
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

good times, Chuck. Sounds like a hoot! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Good to hear from you Chuck, keep Rocking!!!!
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X