have a nice day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a nice day...

the new bon jovi video is out now. sounds like they are getting back that classic song writing formula. i think its pretty good. thumbs up [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: have a nice day...

<font color="yellow">I always liked Richie Sambora's playing with Bon Jovi....and I liked his Solo album, Stranger in this Town.

Hell, at the risk of being flamed, I like Bon Jovi.

They're like a really good, tight, loud Bar Band live.

I'll have to check this out. </font>

Comment

Hey, I'll shout out to Bon Jovi. I liked their more rock type stuff. Wasn't so much of a fan of their chic happy power ballads. Although I think I did get laid to a couple of them, so I can't really complain. I'll check it out as well.

Comment

Haha, bout 20 of us got drunk and one of their songs came on the radio, and we started singin to it. I didn't even know I knew the words [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I dunno, I don't dig that song too much. I'm not a huge fan of em like my brother, so I don't know a lot bout em, but hopefully there's some more cool stuff on their new album. I grew up on everything, rap, reggae, r&b, classical, jazz, country, opera, pop and metal, so it don't matter what I listen to, as long as it sounds good

Comment

Working...
        X