X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday pro-fusion!

Hey dude, have a good one! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Happy Birthday pro-fusion!

HBD brutha! It's Monday, but fuck it... tie one on. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I'll probably hoist a couple--my boss is away this week, anyway, so who's gonna notice if I come in wearing sunglasses? Woohoo!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

HBD!!!! Enjoy it!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Crap, I forgot to say something on Saturday. Happy B-day, man!

How was Spamalot, BTW?
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

happy birthday and kick some ass in the jcf FFL this year.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

HBD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Spamalot wasn't bad, actually. My wife took me up to NYC to see it last weekend as an early birthday present, which was pretty damned cool of her, I'd say!

I'm a big fan of the Monty Python & The Holy Grail, and I didn't think the musical version was quite as good as the movie, though they did add some funny stuff. Lancelot ends up turning gay and marrying the prince that he 'rescued' (you know, the one who was looking for that girl with a certain...'something'). They also made fun of a lot of Broadway stereotypes, though that's a fairly easy target. A Broadway show is never really going to have the subversive appeal of the original Python stuff, since it's aimed more at Middle America.

A weekend in NYC where I didn't once have to pull out my wallot was a VERY nice birthday present. We went to a late-night show at the Blue Note to hear a good fusion-jazz band, and we went to see a very weird experimental play as part of the Fringe NY series that is playing around the city this month. I think I enjoyed that more than Spamalot, but then I have a twisted sense of humor.

I would have liked to go see some metal, but I don't even know where you go to see local metal bands in NYC--the Village Voice didn't have any such listings, and that was our main form of 'research'.

Comment

HBD man, and many more! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      happy birthday and kick some ass in the jcf FFL this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are in trouble this year, I'm tellin' you! I might actually do some pre-draft research this time around... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Last year I managed to draft at least one guy who was on the injured list, and I hadn't bothered to look it up. I think it was Anquan Boldin--he didn't even do shit once he got back on the field.

Comment

BTW, thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody!

The great thing about being a musician is that you never really grow up, even as your body gets old and decrepit...

Comment

HBD, man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey hey Pro fusion dude!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X