See ya'll in a week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya'll in a week...

I'm off to Arizona in a couple hours to record my guitar tracks for the next Article 13 record. My gear (Charvel, Heritage, Marshall) is already there, I hope, and we will be recording in Tesla's Drummer Troy Luccketta's studio as usual.
    I'm ready to go and our engineer, Randy Wright is just waiting for me to arrive. We have all week and all the hours we want, so hopefully we will get a good guitar sound, capture the takes we want, and do all the little background fills and whatnot we always neglect to do when the meter's running.
    Mark, my singer and songwriting partner, will no doubt spring a couple of new tunes on me when I get there, so a day of solid pre-production will be in order...

Anyhoo, ya'll take care of one another...we're all in this together! I'll check in when i can...Lates!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: See ya\'ll in a week...

Knock em dead Chuck, I know your gonna lay down some killer tracks, I hope they come easy for you and that your engineer captures the ultimate essences of Chuckracer! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool!

Have fun and ROCK ON!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Good luck and be safe bro! Hope all goes well!

Comment

Go, Chuckracer! Go! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

KICK ASS...and keep Kickin' ass... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

have a safe trip, and as always, rock out with yer cock out!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Coolness!!Can't wait to hear the results Chuckster!!Travel safe bro!!

Comment

<font color="aqua">VERY cool Chuck, look forward to hearing the results! Be safe!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Kick ass, Chuck! Have a safe trip and a good time. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Good luck! Have Fun! Safe Home! Rock fuckin' hard Chuckles!

Comment

That's great news Chuck! Go make some kickass rock, my friend!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Smoke them strings, Chuck. Good luck, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Good news Chuck. Knock 'em dead and above all, have fun!
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Have fun man and unleash the fookin' FURY! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X