Need help with logo design for my band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with logo design for my band

Hey guys, I need to find someone to help me come up with a new band name logo for my band, Shaded Enmity. If anyone could point me in the right direction to some artistic folk that would be willing to design us a logo I'd be really appreciative (obviously we'd be willing to pay for the logo design, lol). Just having a lot of trouble finding someone that would be capable of designing a legible band name logo.

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!

Re: Need help with logo design for my band

Try www.longcreative.com. The guy's a killer illustrator.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey guys, I need to find someone to help me come up with a new band name logo for my band, Shaded Enmity. If anyone could point me in the right direction to some artistic folk that would be willing to design us a logo I'd be really appreciative (obviously we'd be willing to pay for the logo design, lol). Just having a lot of trouble finding someone that would be capable of designing a legible band name logo.

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey...I could hook you up...I just did James' (Mr. White) logo for his band Questioned By Theory.

Rob...PM me if you want to work something out.

Comment

Just throw some twigs on the ground! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey now....I resemble that remark!!....nyuk nyuk! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll get back to people sometime this weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
            Just throw some twigs on the ground! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

Comment

Kens a shit hot guy to deal with his logo for my band is spot on, its now on our frontpage http://www.questionedbytheory.co.uk
              Although it was round when he did it, the stupid website has made it oval [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

"Shaded Enmity" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  "Shaded Enmity" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Not a fan of the name? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Chuck is requesting definition/background on the name.

Comment

Basically it means "concealed hatred," but it is more than just two words put together. I came up with this whole concept with the help of a friend of mine when we both were in junior high school and we started noticing that lots of people around us, and throughout the world even, disliked or even hated each other, yet they just pretended that everything was okay. You know, how people just smile and nod, and then the moment the other person's back is turned that smile turns into a look of disgust. I know that this isn't exactly a happy outlook but to me it is a realistic one. When we were figuring out a band name, we were having trouble coming up with anything that wasn't taken or didn't sound goofy. I threw the name out and the rest of the band liked it and related to the concept.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        we started noticing that lots of people around us, and throughout the world even, disliked or even hated each other, yet they just pretended that everything was okay. You know, how people just smile and nod, and then the moment the other person's back is turned that smile turns into a look of disgust.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that only happened in LA [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X