Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it Right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it Right.

Well I have my sports Room/bar almost finished at my new house here it is. I've dreamed of having something like this since I was a little kid, It's so cool walking in from work and having this to Enjoy

As you open the door. Jr autographed 16x20, and 8x10. Game used Buhner Batting Glove, Game used Terry Kennedy Hat. Tons of other Griffey Magazines and Mariners Stuff from the last 10 years

Behind couch, 30+ Autographed 8x10's Ranging from 2 ripken's 3 Arods, A photo of Veritek I took of him during BP when He was in AAA here in Tacoma, Rose, Bench All in Person. 20 + autographed baseballs, Ripken, Arod, Griffey, Gweyn, Eck, Tons of others

Photo from more of the right, Seeing more Auto's

Here she is, the 51 in Hitachii, Xbox and stuff, With Tons of M's, sonics, and Seahawk posters around it

Here's All my Game used bats I goota put up this weekend

Corner wall with more Seattle posters

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: If you\'re gonna do it, you gotta do it Right.

Sweet. I am partial to the batters glove with just the middle finger sticking up.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Very Cool Donny.... A man has to have his own Man room to survive..... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Oha man, now that's a nice escape after a long hard day. So when's the party? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Anytime anyone is here in Seattle, the fridge is always fully stocked, and a game is always on

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            .... A man has to have his own Man room to survive..... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that bro! I've already informed my wife that the house we're gonna buy upon my return next year WILL have a bonus room over the garage and will be designated as Daddy's hideaway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Looks like your bachelor pad is coming along nicely, Donny! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I've barley even started this, The Front/entry Room will be full of Autographed drum heads, and autographed music 8X10s, And I may hang my guitars up there too, to save room. I'll have the photos and that stuff done this weekend, the guitar hangers will have to wait a pay check.

I haven't even started the garage yet, I've got tons of cool shit from all the cool cars and bikes I've owned.

Comment

Working...
              X