Rocky VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky VI

Rocky VI will be about Rocky's toughest Fight ever... the one with prostrate cancer... Seriously though here is the beginning of the script looks like Adrian already gone [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rocky VI Script
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Rocky VI

Man, wasn't Rocky 5 bad enough. Not even Mr. T could have saved that one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I keep thinking of the scene in Airplane II where in the background is a poster for Rocky 25. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I keep thinking of the scene in Airplane II where in the background is a poster for Rocky 25. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        ROFL! that one was hilarious!

but seriously.. stop it with rocky.. next thing you know, they'll bring Rambo back.. and when rambo is back.. chuck norris is gonna make another vietnam movie
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I thought Rambo IV was in pre-production.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hollywood is completely out of ideas.

Comment

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives..._holy_war.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462499/
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the next 2 years is going to be all sequeals

http://www.themovieinsider.com/previ...006&field=year

Notice Police Academy 8

Comment

What the hell did we ever do to Hollywood??
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Well I don't know if it is better or worse than all the remakes me saw recently ie Guess Who

Comment

Damn, this sucks.

Comment

Remakes, sequels and movie adaptations of old tv series. That's all we have left. Occasionally someone will try to sneak an Americanised remake of an old Japanese, French or English movie or series & hope that folks'll take it for an original idea. I was going to say that it looks like all the good new ideas are all used up, but probably closer to the truth is that the average consumer doesn't have the stomach for new ideas and would prefer the safety & certainty of the same old same old.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          ROFL! that one was hilarious!

but seriously.. stop it with rocky.. next thing you know, they'll bring Rambo back.. and when rambo is back.. chuck norris is gonna make another vietnam movie

[/ QUOTE ]

new chuck norris material? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] We can only hope!

I want to see a "commando 2" with the Governator. That would rule.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! Nothing but mindless boom, boom, crash, crush, pop, pow, kaboom. I love movies where shit blows up all over the place. A weak plot, lame story, and poor acting can be compensated for with flames and lasers.

So if Hollywood has run out of ideas, let's just have them blow up the old ones. I'm easy.

Think about it. How many more people would go see Dukes of Hazard if you knew there were going to be a wild band of mercenaries invading Hazard and it's up to Bo and Luke to use General Lee to blow shit up until they overcome the mercenaries? Plenty of opportunity to use Daisy's charms too. Maybe a special guest appearance by Walker, Texas Ranger and Jackie Chan.

Damn, I'm good. I should move to Hollywood.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

nice work Tim! And in true "to hell with the original" spirit of modern Hollywood (see Inspector Gadget, Charlie's Angels, Bewitched, etc), the General Lee will have an on-board computer that allows him to speak to Bo & Luke, gun turrets will pop out of the roof & fenders, and the mercenaries will be whoever the current international BGOTMs (Bad Guys Of The Month) are. I don't think the world hates the Germans anymore. Or the Russians. How about airport Hare Krishnas? Let's just make them some generic olive-skinned people of undetermined middle-eastern extraction. As long as they sound like the bad guys on Team America, we're good.

Daisy will stand in the Hazzard town square with an M-16 on each arm....budda..budda..budda..budda....cutting the baddies down in swathes as her sexy arse cheeks wobble out the sides of her cut-offs.

And the President (a retired war hero, of course. Only retired war heroes are capable of properly governing a nation) can fly into town in his monogrammed fighter jet and blow the bad guys to kingdom come. Cos in the movies, even the Prez kicks the bad guys arse. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X