Jane Fonda about to put her foot in her mouth agai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jane Fonda about to put her foot in her mouth

She's just a whore, who gives a fuck what she thinks...........

Comment

Bitch should go on a cross country bus tour in Iraq. See how well that goes you wrinkled old whore.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Re: Jane Fonda about to put her foot in her mouth agai

[ QUOTE ]
        Link didn't work - I was hoping for a pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww... Jimmy, I found a pic of her for u:

Comment

Man, she didn't age too well, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Guys, you are getting worked up over nothing.

She's just trying a new way to market her exercise tapes.

From what I understand, she's going to be demonstrating how to get in shape by running across the country spewing drivel with a horde of angry people behind her.

So the challenge is on. Can YOU catch Jane?
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Nice pic - she looks much better on tv.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                yer right Jimmy...I am

To all the retards out there..I am sorry! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology accepted. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And, I'm really bitin' my tongue here. I hate this wench almost as much as I hate Clinton... bofe uvvem. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Sorry but this shit belongs here too..

from the movie Team America..

Thanks to Evol for finding this...

the first speech..

"See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along , and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinkin' it through. But then you got your assholes, . And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because... pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes! And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get?? ..You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!!!"

the second speech...

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong II.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate,...
                  ...and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this... crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies!... all covered in shit."

now...with that in mind...how can we ever get heated over politics again... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, did you put in your buck-o-five yet??? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

oh yeah....freedom cost a buck O five... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X