Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear officer, I ain't been huffing paint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I swear officer, I ain\'t been huffing paint!

[ QUOTE ]
    I want my brain to die...I'm smoking it to death...but it won't die...

my brain is the center of the Universe...so when it goes...we all go..

I'm gonna smoke some more now

Bye! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I smoked myself straight yesterday. My cousin was over for the weekend, and he's a fucking fiend. I'm usually smarter than that. I know that once I am nice and high, smoking more is pointless. It doesn't get me higher, it's just a waste of good weed.

So anyway, we're puffing on the bowl something fierce all day long. By the way, I picked up a nice new pipe at Ozzfest this year. Oh yeah, so we're smoking constantly all day, and it's 5:30pm, and I suddenly realize that I'm not high anymore. We just finished smoking a huge cannon, and I was sober as a judge. Let me tell you, I was pissed right the fuck off. All that smoking for nothing.

I'm gonna light up the bowl when I get home. Hopefully I'll be good since I haven't smoked since yesterday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Re: I swear officer, I ain\'t been huffing paint!

I'm loadin' a bowl right now...but Zeegs I smoke myself straight about every freakin' night.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X