Free iPods... scam or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free iPods... scam or not?

So in continuing with the free stuff potentials, I've seen some free iPod giveaway sites but this one is a new one to me:

http://www.freeipodsconga.com/

GodOfRhythm, want to be the first to give them your $10? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe your testicles too, perhaps? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Free iPods... scam or not?

i got my ipod from www.freeipods.com back in october. its no gimmick. sure theres some/tons of fake sites out there, but all of the Gratis Network sites are legit. I was pretty close to getting a flat screen TV as well, but I ran out of friends to sign up, lol.

Comment

How much information do you have to give them?

"Some/tons"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Why don't we start a whole JCF friend signing up thing to help each other all score a whole bunch of free stuff legitimately? Or would THAT really be considered forum spam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i dunno but i remember when i was trying to get my ipod, i posted a link about it here and it got deleted.

now you guys want in on the fun eh? lol

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alex, what is this strange infatuation with my testicles you seem to be dealing with, at the moment? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Conga rocks though. A sunshine cocktail and let the conga begin!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I mentioned your testes just one time, and you think I'm infatuated with them? They may be good, but not THAT good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Admins, if this thread is total spam (or any hint of spam), feel free to delete... otherwise I am heavily considering we go forth with the JCF friend thing for free tech toys... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm actually kind of serious! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

let me tell you, you do not realize the greatness of iPods till you actually own one

I havent played an actual compact disc in over 6 months,and theres no way i could go through a night at work without one.

Comment

Working...
              X