New Hypocrisy song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hypocrisy song!

Oh man, I just found the album. This is definatly a great year for metal I tell ya, the new Arch Enemy, Darkane, Nevermore, Black Label all kick ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The songs are definatly killer and for the first time, the cover artwork REALLY caught my attention. Peter actually sings cleaner than I've heard before (I don't have all the albums, so maybe it's not new), but mixes the death vocals right back in there at just the right moments on a certain track. Just wanted to share it with someone here, goddamn, throw an e-mail address up so I can get it goin around. Tryin to figure out the best tracks to send though, they all kick ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] BTW, gimme till 3 to send it out, gotta run out for a few min

Oh yah, artwork for anyone who hasen't seen:

Re: New Hypocrisy song!

Yesh.... that cover kicks ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry, gonna be away most of the day. I'll upload it later tonight

Comment

That is some of the best art work i've seen.
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Looks awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I love Hypocrisy ,used to have their demo where peter does everything on it ,I've gotta look for it.

Comment

Hunter dude, ya got mail. Anyone else wanna hear 3 tracks?

Comment

Yeah this is Hypocrisy!!!,excellent swedish fuck!n death metal,Go Out and Buy this Now.Thanks man its killer.I get paid tommorow ,I'll definately pick this one up.
                [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't think it's out yet. Not for another few months...but can't remember

Comment

Irfaan...send it my way please!!

Comment

Jeri,I just sent one.Let me knoe if it works.No it just came back too.maybe you have a firewall.

Comment

yup I got this album too. IT is really awesome. That's Horgh (drummer from Immortal) playign on this right? I"m never sure if he stayed with them or not.

It would explain the much faster tempos though. holy shit is about all I can say.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure its Horgh,he floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X