My bands songs (songs included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bands songs (songs included)

Hey guys, my band Malicious just recorded a new demo CD. 4 tracks of some of the heaviest stuff we've ever written (and will get heavier).

We have one song on Myspace right now, called Bleed You Dry.

Please tell me what you think guys

www.myspace.com/malicious
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: My bands songs (songs included)

Wow, one of those riffs actually sound like Payback from Slayer's God Hates Us All album. I really like the song though, it's got a cool groove [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hate the vocals, but that chorus riff after the verses freakin rocks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Major heavy groovage [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] And finally a nice solo, but a little too Major/happy sounding for the type of music. Throw in some melodic minor for good measure and you will be on your way [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jeremy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Wow, one of those riffs actually sound like Payback from Slayer's God Hates Us All album. I really like the song though, it's got a cool groove [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i realised that not too long ago, but we'd already written the song, would of been a shame to drop it.

I agree that some of the parts in the solo are a bit too happy sounding, i'll have to re-think some parts
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Yah, don't drop it dude. Sounds good. I kinda like the solo, a moment of light in that dark and groovy music. Kinda rock solo meets metal thing

Comment

Hey dude I think it's pretty fucking good dude..I would say that WE...could get along just fine in a band..

I like!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

would have, would have, would have!!!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

would of...could of...should of..

hey I axed you a question...

sorry I worked in the hood for too long...some of that shit stuck.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, that rocked!! Loved all of it. Great work. Wow. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks very much guys. Bill, we probably would get on very well, we have awesome taste in music [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again thanks very much guys [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                    X