Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things have been going good with my band...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things have been going good with my band...

Death and black metal are totally different IMO, death is that powerfull thing like Cannibal Corpse and black is that weird noisy shit like cradle of filth and immortal.
    I think you are looking for some modern thrash drummer, they have bettter dynamics than death drummers.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

well there is dudes that can play both...I want Nick Barker...that dude can play anything ...anything!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Death and black metal are totally different IMO, death is that powerfull thing like Cannibal Corpse and black is that weird noisy shit like cradle of filth and immortal.
        I think you are looking for some modern thrash drummer, they have bettter dynamics than death drummers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where does the newer Behemoth fit into that theory there, Endrik? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah Nick Barker rules his playing on Lock-Up kicks,I've got a vhs of lock-up and he just flies on it.So does pete sandoval especially on the "TERRORIZER-WORLD DOWNFALL"cd

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think you are looking for some modern thrash drummer,
            they have bettter dynamics than death drummers.

[/ QUOTE ]
            How about the drummer from ZYKLON ,He blends elements from both black metal and death metal seamlessly.So you can't really say death and them black because some bands are a kind of hybird of black/death,this is why I hate labels of metal it should just be METAL
            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, it looks like we might be getting another drummer already. I'll keep everyone updated.

Comment

hehe. The drummer is the only one who can actually play in my band. He's pretty good at the piano too.

Comment

Working...
                X