Worst Album Covers Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Album Covers Ever

Anyone care to bet that the young lady in the middle ended up with some issues when it comes to sex?

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

One of the most influential albums ever, shame they did not put the same effort into the cover as they did into the songs.

"told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I wish I had a picture of the Pungent Stench cd "BEEN CAUGHT BUTTERING" to post on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish you'd never brought it up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I dare not post the image of it but it is so intentionally bad / offensive it is ridiculously funny. It is from this band from Oregon called "Whore" that is a death / grind outfit and the cover is basically pink with cartoon-ish characters on it. Last chance to turn back, don't read on unless you have a sick sense of humor..

Unfinished Business is the name of the CD and its basically a dude having cut open a naked pregnant woman's stomach and pulled the baby out and he's well... Urinating into the baby's mouth while drunk and holding the knife. Whenever I see the cover I can't help but laugh. It is so crass and offensive that it just makes me laugh.

Comment

How the hell did Ol' Ma Richey get her hair like that? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Or is it her head?

My choice for Best Album with the Worst Cover has to be Tony MacAlpine's "Edge Of Insanity".

Comment

Waffles

YAO beat me to it
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok Ron, you're the third person to post it! Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Search function! Ronnie! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EDIT: I did originally, but an hour after posting it some 'hosting' pic came in its place.... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] That's right, I'm the one that deserves all the credit here! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Great thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                  X