Happy Birthday Annah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Annah!

HBD young lady! (Do I get brownie points for that? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) Make it a great one! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Happy Birthday Annah!

<font color="yellow">Happy Birthday Annah!! SO, what are ya now [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img], 25 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Very cool new website and great band!!

Mark, ummm, no, I doubt she'll send you her Rhoads [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, Mark, the White Dinky Custom says hi [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

HBD Annah! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Drink up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy Birthday Annah! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You rock!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] HBD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy Birthday to JCF's Rock Goddess! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fong [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="yellow">Oh, Mark, the White Dinky Custom says hi [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You need to let me come get it cuz you're not able to give 'er the love that she deserves. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

cheers! Happy Bornday. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birth Day Annah..

may you be keep kickin' ass...especialy these guy's asses here anyway ...they deserve it..

I mean don't they suck...or what???!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Birthday Annah!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

HBD Annah [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Awwwww..... geez! THANKS you guys. You are so SWEET!!!!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

HBD gurlfriend! have a drink on me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Happy Birthday DOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Make it a great one!....party up!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Female rockers are far between nowadays, keep the metal flowing! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X