Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite software lets ya see yer crib from space

GOOGLE EARTH
    Just download and find yer house. Some places you can't zoom in that far, but most large cities will. Even my little swedish village was fairly zoomable.

/Pirate-thoraby

Re: Satellite software lets ya see yer crib from space

Things like this are good if they're up-to-date, but all the ones I've seen are using 10-year-old data, so if you're living in a fairly-recently-developed area, you'll see a bare field [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

this ones 2-3 years old max.

Comment

Just downloaded it. Wow. It sucks. It's neat that it's in 3D, but there's no focus control and you don't get a clear shot like the others give you.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Just downloaded it. Wow. It sucks. It's neat that it's in 3D, but there's no focus control and you don't get a clear shot like the others give you.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Care to give a link? Most other only have good shots of the US, this one has clear shots all over the world [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X