Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safest and easiest way of receiving money???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safest and easiest way of receiving money???

Hey Guys,

Ok, so I am gonna sell a guitar to a JCF bro overseas and I was wondering what is the safest and easiest way for me to receive money from overseas? I trust the guy, but I just want to cover my arse to be safe you know!!! All input is appreciated.... Thank you!!

Jeremy

Re: Safest and easiest way of receiving money???

I bought a trem unit from Joe(Charvel750) and I sent the money in a envelope inside a birthday card. Worked mighty fine. Mighty fine.

But then again maybe Paypal.

Comment

If you take PayPal, check the list of countries whose account can be VERIFIED and whose address can be CONFIRMED. USA and Canada are two of the first countries on this list, but I believe there are others that are continually added. I've sent PayPal money from Canada to the USA, other Canadians, Mexico, Germany, Australia, and Hong Kong before over the course of the last three years, but I'm not sure about the other way around.

Comment

Send it to me, and I'll make sure he gets it.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Send it to me, and I'll make sure he gets it.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Why you....... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

safest way to receive your money? Don't smartmouth your pimp on payday
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X