Our show last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our show last night

So we played in this old theatre/concert hall last night with some friends of mine. It was kind of a weird mix of music, but it was a pretty rad show. Here are some photos:

Also if you go to our myspace thing ( www.myspace.com/thiswakingmoment ) apparently there is a video of some sort, even though my computer is way to slow to look at it. So don't blame me if it sucks, because I haven't even seen it!!

Re: Our show last night

very cool. nice pics too. i just watched your video. it's not too bad either. i have a question though. you guys seem young. my bass player and drummer play in a band kinda like yours. they're young too (19). they do that same thing where they flail themsleves around and swing their guitars like weapons. what is that about? i'm not being rude. i really wnat to know. does your crowd all do a strange dance together where they look like they are having seizures en mass?

curiosity aside, looks like you played a good show!!

oh yeah, which guy are you?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I saw the video, one bit of commentary... Tell your bass player he needs to relax before he knocks someone out with that headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Good stuff man!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

you guys are some blurry motherfuckers! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        i like the pics, and i really like the pic of the marquee, that's a great shot!

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Great shots...lots of energy.

I agree about the marquee shot. Use that as the intro to your website...whenever you put together a website.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            you guys are some blurry motherfuckers! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            i like the pics, and i really like the pic of the marquee, that's a great shot!

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

No shit! Great shots! +1 on the Marquee
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Willie! You are still around! Great to see you out there and gigging. I must confess I'm not a huge fan of hardcore but you guys have a good sense of melody (maybe thats the emo side of things?) and I like the leads and riffing in the song. Awesome!

Comment

Thanks guys! I really wish I knew which song was on that video so I could comment on it.

Comment

Working...
                X