Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookie what I found in my guitar room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lookie what I found in my guitar room...

Yikes!. Is that the the Brown Recluse? Those are nasty buggers and their bites can do some major flesh damage. I haven't seen one in person or alive before. I have seen a couple black widows before tho, one in my garage and one on the retainng wall outside.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Knowing about the flesh necrosis damage a Recluse bite can do, I'll take a Black Widow bite ANY day, noproblem...

Comment

Pete don't they have leash laws for those things where you live.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Dude that could have been on your face while your sleepin...could you imagine???!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Today my kid found a earwig...the second one we found in the house this week...they can go in your ear you know....I read an interview wher EVH woke up with a pain in his ear...he went to the docs and he pulled out a earwig...oh boy...nice!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Some dude that I worked with at my last job got bit by a brown recluse on his leg. He was out of commission for months! When he got back he was walking with a cane.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

One of the crappy things about living in South Texas was you could get bit by one a brown recluse and not know it for hours,they're so tiny. And then the itching starts,swelling...then intense pain!

I learned long ago to stay away from woodpiles and not sit on tree stumps ,etc,as that's where the few people I know got bit at.I've never seen one indoors though,and only a handful outside,some tiny black widows too.And even though everything is bigger in Texas,I can say without a doubt hands down,Southern California has the biggest damn Black Widows I've ever seen!I've killed 5 in the past 5 days,they seem to really be out in force this year,and theyre in my garage where I keep my equipment [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I don' care what anyone says,I don't want one of those evil male killing bitches gnawing on me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Chocolate covered recluseses...are a delicasy..I think..

Chocholate...recluses.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Actually, Recluses are quite the house spider and are often found in dry warm areas like attics and in and around boxes, old clothes, beds, drawers, and supposedly drawn to the tub a lot (I find a lot of spiders in my tub I noticed) etc...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Am I glad I live in good ole Belgium. We've got none of that crap here.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hey guys,

I was putting on my shoes to take out the trash and I felt a sharp pin prick on my toe, so i yanked my foot out and threw my shoe against the ground and this spider shot out and went under my couch. Then i woke up this morning and my foot looks like this

Do you guys think I should see a doctor? I don't have insurance so I would like to take care of this myself you know!!! Thanks!

Jeremy

Comment

I would try to identify the spider... that thing is still running loose in your house! I would say go the doctor. Spending a little bit of cash for treatment is much better than losing a toe or foot. A Brown Recluse bite can do some nasty stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Do you guys think I should see a doctor? I don't have insurance so I would like to take care of this myself you know!!! Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

*looks at picture*

YES! Jeebus! If that turns into a sceptic wound or starts necrotizing, you've got a serious SERIOUS problem on your hands.

Not reason to panic yet, though, go to the doc and it'll get sorted out, I'm sure!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Do you guys think I should see a doctor?

[/ QUOTE ] HELL YES!!!! I would go as soon as possible.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Stop! Hammer Time!!! J/K!!!

Yes, go to a doctor immediately. Holy crap.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

My buddy was camping in Cali and got bit on the leg by a spider. He waited days till his leg was numb and wouldn't function perfectly before seeing a doctor. Now he has a big hole in his leg. It was a brown recluse. I think keeping your foot would probably be worth the money to see a doctor. Especially the way that looks.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Is there a common place to find those things, i dont want that shit in my house .

Comment

Working...
                                X