Bass player joke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass player joke...

Did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in his car?

It took him two hours to get the drummer out!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Bass player joke...

Whaddya call a bassist that knows the C Major scale...?

...A Guitarist

So this bassist and guitarist were fighting, pre-gig. The singer comes up and goes "what the fuck is the problem?". The bassist then looks sad and goes "He detuned one of my strings!"..
    "And? Retune it."
    "He won't tell me which one!!!"

Man, i have a few more but can't remember them..

Comment

One dude sees a bass player who is chasing a little boy, the dude asks the bass player: "Why do you chase the little boy?" The bass player answers "That darn kid untuned one of my bass strings and won't tell me wich one of them"
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

And thus, STS (Simultaneous Typing Syndrome) claims another victim [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Q: Why do so many guitarists switch to bass?

A: To get chicks

Q: Why do so many guitarists bash bassists?

A: Bassists get more chicks

Q: What do you call a technically proficient guitarist?

A: A Virgin

Q: What do you call a technically proficient guitarist that hangs out with the bassist?

A: Left out of the "action"

Q: What musician has the most trouble keeping time and following the rhythm?

A: A guitarist

Q: Why do bassists switch to guitar?

A: To show a guitarist how to follow a beat, and to keep from getting burned out on sex.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

A guy takes a vacation to a tropical island. As he gets off the plane, he hears island drums beating.

"How nice!" he thinks.

He gets to the hotel, and the drums are still beating. He goes to lunch, and the drums are still beating. He heads out to dinner and the drums are still beating. After dinner, he goes to a bar, and he still hears those damn drums. And they don't stop. As a matter of fact, they beat all night, and he doesn't get any sleep.

The next morning, with the drums still beating, he heads down to the hotel lobby and asks to speak the the manager. The manager appears, and the man says:

"What is up with those drums? They beat all day and all night. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night because all I could hear was that incessant beating!"

The manager shakes his head, and says:

"Yes sir. I understand. But you most realize - the drums must ALWAYS be beating. It is VERY VERY bad if the drums stop beating".

The man, confused, asks:

"Why? What happens when the drums stop beating?"

The manager replied:

"When drums stop beating... bass solo starts."

My bass instructor loved that one.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

^ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny shit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How do you get a bass player off your porch?

Pay for the pizza...

Pete

Comment

What's the average range of the electric bass??

About twenty feet if ya have a good arm!!

Comment

Dammit, all the good ones have been taken.

How do you know if the bassist is in tune?

He's still strumming.

Comment

Who is the one in the band with a car, a job and a future?

The Bass Player [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                      X