I almost shit my pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost shit my pants

My friend was backing his chair and backed into my Les Paul [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

The guitar fell over and smacked into the ground.

I had the shakes but its fine. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Re: I almost shit my pants

Sorry to hear about that man, but it is good to hear nothing's wrong with it.

Comment

Isn't it already bashed up a bit, Mike? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Smack 'im one upside the head, like the bugger deserves! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

If my roommate doesn't get out of the bathroom in like 5 minutes I will shit my pants... Either way its going to be a photo finish.

Comment

Character! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Character! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You can say the same thing for the black eye that dude would be sportin' around, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, with the headstock-breaking-tendency those bastards have, I'd have a heartattack too, while seeing the guitar fall in slow motion to the ground and subsequently my fist travelling towards my friend's nose.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
              X