My vacation to Key West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vacation to Key West

Looks like its gonna be a diving expedition instead of a bar hopping trip. Here comes Hurricane Dennis! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: My vacation to Key West

you'll still have a great time there. key west is a bender in itself.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Key West hmm, is this the place where are some miltary bases and great beaches where are a lot of partying with big titted hotties?
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

My wife and I always fly down there. It look like we're gonna postpone this one til Sept.

Last year we flew down in between hurricanes, and , as usual, had agreat time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          some miltary bases and great beaches

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact it is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Being retired military, I get to rent their 3 bedroom townhouses for $70.00 a night.

Sometimes my neighbors go down with us, so when all is said and done, we end up paying $23.50 a night. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just gotta watch where you go down there. Sometimes the hotties are not exactly the same hotties you're thinking of. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            some miltary bases and great beaches

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact it is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Being retired military, I get to rent their 3 bedroom townhouses for $70.00 a night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? Remember, we were there for nearly 6 years. In fact, last summer didn't we talk about your trip? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Can't remember...

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Hey Keith [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The big NAS KEY WEST building is the base where all the townhouses are at.

The trip last spring was excellent. I took that high speed catamaran from Ft Myers to Key West. My wife decided to play designated driver for me and the other two couples, so, it's hard to recall what happened over them four days [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

But I know we hit all the bars.

Only bummer is a storm moved in on the day we were suppose to leave, so they cancelled the boat going back. I ended up having to rent a car and drive it up to FT. Myers to pick up my other rental car that I left on the dock. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess where I saved in hotel money,...I made up for in rental car money. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

two things -
                tarpon fishing
                rick's on duvall street. no fake hotties in there
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

too damn hot down there from June till September anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    too damn hot down there from June till September anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

After a certain amount of alcohol, you tend to forget what time of the year it is. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I have another one scheduled in Nov, so 2 trips in 2 month will do just fine for me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] not again ! oooo man ! but later when up north has snow i am riding waves in sabatian and vero beach ! hurricanes suck [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]! see ya , get drunk ! but do not drive ! see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ALZ

Comment

Remember not to drop the soap bar while you are there...
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[quoteRemember not to drop the soap bar while you are there... ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always bring soap on a rope, so I can just hang it from my neck when I'm down there. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahh, just come to New Orleans if you want to drink.

Key West is for rookies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              New Orleans if you want to drink

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know....Dennis has N.O. in it's sight too!!

Comment

Working...
                              X