Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DLR to replace Howard Stern??

thing is, that's not his hair.
    and as far as the new york cpr, you left out the blazing kick to the head first and then the aforementioned sentence.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I find that about five minutes of DLR's blather is about all I can take. At least Stern's rants usually have a point to them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This story has been actualy been floating around for weeks now. Dave's cool.
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

boisey boisey bop..

TITTY BOP!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

DLR was a guest DJ here in LA for like two weeks, it was AWESOME!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I find that about five minutes of DLR's blather is about all I can take. At least Stern's rants usually have a point to them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Ehh, they do? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Ehh, they do? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. They are usually one of two things: (1) Howard's employees are morons. (2) Howard likes beautiful women.

Comment

DLR has profound snippets of truth in his seemingly spontaneous ramblings. Greatest frontman ever. Not that any of that matters in today's P Diddy demographics. That is the screwed up nature of the current pop culture status. Dave can be engaging and clever. Improv master bar none.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. They are usually one of two things: (1) Howard's employees are morons. (2) Howard likes beautiful women.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So true.

Comment

Working...
                    X