Should I, or Shouldn't I ? That is the Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I, or Shouldn't I ? That is the Question

should i dive in and start wasting even more minutes of my life by catching up in the terrorist attack thread on england, or shasll i stear clear and be a jackass everywhere else instead? i just turned my computer on and there's 140 posts i have not read yet in there. gadzooks.
    nope, i'm not gonna do it, i'm not going into that bar, gonna find some other threads to be a headache in-lol

p.s.-yanks are creepin' their way back in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: Should I, or Shouldn\'t I ? That is the Question

Good call Tommy.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Ehh, dont bother reading it. Ya can't respond anyways now. haha...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        should i dive in and start wasting even more minutes of my life by catching up in the terrorist attack thread on england, or shasll i stear clear and be a jackass everywhere else instead? i just turned my computer on and there's 140 posts i have not read yet in there. gadzooks.
        nope, i'm not gonna do it, i'm not going into that bar, gonna find some other threads to be a headache in-lol

p.s.-yanks are creepin' their way back in

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy, don't waste your time........ [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Hey, were you the guy out there in left field who had the homerun baseball bounce off his chest.........twice? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

really? did it get too heated in there? now i'm thinking about reading it ,shit, no , i refuse.

Comment

I'll be voice of dissent. Read it and prepare to laugh your hole off...this place is wacky.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

no don, i would have caught both of 'em in my back pocket.
              that was funny as hell ,saw it on baseball tonite.

now jimmy my good man, you saying it's worth the read?

Comment

Sure it's worth the read. Wallow through the muck and there is some goodness in that thread. Lots of wackiness, too. I enjoyed it. I think it's a hoot to see how passionate some folks are about being wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

There's some funny shit in there, but mostly people being dicks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Best thing you should do Tommy.... Don't, but say you did.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now there's an idea.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Tommy, I made that mistake this morning. Total waste of time. Sad, even. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Good thing it was locked.

Comment

o.k. tekky and shred convinced me. i'll go sling some mud at some red sox fans who have infiltrated my yankee board.
                          every once in a while they come in in droves and the sparks fly!!!

Comment

you know what...

what's the point..we know that was a terrible event..like always. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

you're always going to have "those people" that are so naive , clueless and PC...that's why this "war" is lasting this long .it is a PC war..otherwise it wouldn't be a war...it would be an annihlation and that's what it should be..annhilate , done ..game OVER!!!

Fuck all this shit...

Tommy get baked ...and give the world the finger..

I can't even watch TV anymore without getting angry...so I don't watch it..

Fuck the war , fuck terrorist , fuck liberals , fuck Jessica Alba , fuck Iraq , fuck Iran , fuck the media , fuck you , fuck me ...just fuck it..right in the ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If the entire world blew up today...I wouldn't give a fucking shit...as long as I'm high , while drivin' my Cobra with Nevermore crankin'..while getting head from some peice of ass on her 18th Birthday with my finger up her twat with my wife cheering me on..then I could die now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              If the entire world blew up today...I wouldn't give a fucking shit...as long as I'm high , while drivin' my Cobra with Nevermore crankin'..while getting head from some peice of ass on her 18th Birthday with my finger up her twat with my wife cheering me on..then I could die now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, words of wisdom from Bill.

I could go out that way!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                              X