Clear All

• guitar playing robot...it's insane

http://www.me.gatech.edu/mechatronic...oup3/photo.htm

check out the sound clips

Re: guitar playing robot...it\'s insane

Wow!

Comment

Michael Angelo, Rusty Cooley,.... watch out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That thing is amazing, always cool to see new stuff like this.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Why, oh why, couldn't it have been a drummer? They're *so* hard to get along with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I didn't like it..

the picking wasn't fast at all...and it sounded like a "robot" playing a banjo to my ears..

cool invention though...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Why, oh why, couldn't it have been a drummer? They're *so* hard to get along with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean this?

Comment

Or you could have An entire band.

I think the Headless Hornsmen are my favorite.

Comment

sounds just like a GIT student! ba-dum-PSHHHH!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

No every drummer can get one of these so they don't feel so stupid hanging around guitar players [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kind of like we all have drum machines [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

oh great, now we'll see some rappers claiming that they are actually playing on their albums now-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

a robot rapper...

I don't think they make robots that retarded... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        a robot rapper...

I don't think they make robots that retarded... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Blah, they haven't even taught it how to mute strings! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone else think that rendition of "Layla" sounds a little bossa nova or latin? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think it actually sounded kinda cool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X