Me soo fast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me soo fast!!

Lookie me fingers when I playin' the geetar!! They fast like a race car!! VROOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Me soo fast!!

Great Shot!
    Would that be the 'Chugga-Chugga' part, per chance?

Comment

I have no idea. Obviously I went from a C power chord(my guitar is tuned to C) to a barred off A#, but I do that chord progression several times in our music. There really aren't that many "chugga-chugga" parts to our music. It's more like "CHUGGA-SMASH-CHUGGA-WHIIIEEERRRNNNNN-CHUGGA-DA-DA-DA-BAH!!!!!!!!"

At least that's what I've come up with using Power Tab...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the meedly meedly meeeeee part
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Vrooom!!! Speed racer! Great pic, Ace! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Thanks for the new sig. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ace used this as an excuse to post a picture of him flashing a gangsign! Oh my goodness! UV Siiiiiddeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

wow, drop tuning really lets you FLY on those one finger power chords! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  wow, drop tuning really lets you FLY on those one finger power chords! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Ouch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

At least he looks cool. Look at me, I look freakin' gay!

Comment

maybe cause your cabs upside down? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

At least he looks cool. Look at me, I look freakin' gay!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll make sure Lemmy gets this one....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] John!!!

[ QUOTE ]
                          I have no idea. Obviously I went from a C power chord(my guitar is tuned to C) to a barred off A#, but I do that chord progression several times in our music. There really aren't that many "chugga-chugga" parts to our music. It's more like "CHUGGA-SMASH-CHUGGA-WHIIIEEERRRNNNNN-CHUGGA-DA-DA-DA-BAH!!!!!!!!"

At least that's what I've come up with using Power Tab...

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great post.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Ummm... I don't drop tune buddy. I use different chord shapes maybe you've never seen before... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you wearing a skirt in that picture??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                              X