CRASH: Movie Recommended A+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRASH: Movie Recommended A+

<font color="yellow">In the past week I have wasted time seeing "War of the Worlds" as well as "Land of the Dead".

The film CRASH is the ticket. </font>

Re: CRASH: Movie Recommended A+

My wife was riding my ass for a couple of weeks to see that movie. I didn't of course, because it was her idea, but now...thanks for the heads up.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

t is supposed to be good but I know I am just going to be nitpicking the movie in regards how it comapres to Magnolia
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Crash is by far the best movie I've seen in a while. GO SEE IT!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Sandra Bullock? Brenden Fraser? Ludacris? Tony Danza?

This isn't like a romantic comedy is it?

Comment

No. Nothing like a romantic comedy. Just plain good movie script writing at its best. It's amazing how the story is weaved together! I took my parents to see it and I had a lot of explaining to do with them after the movie was over. They were a little confused...
            Go see it, great movie!

Comment

Is this artsy? Sounds like it might be. My favortie movies are things like Top Gun, Blues Brothers, Office Space, Happy Gilmore(sp?), etc... worth watching still?

Comment

I have been disappointed in two movies that everyone has RAVED about recently - sideways and swingers.

Sideways just was lame, and swingers was a swing and a miss.

I usually like just about every movie, but those were snoozers.

Please tell me Crash is not one of those 'unfunny west or east coast inside jokes that takes forever to tell a three's company plot'
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I thought that you were referring to the old David Cronenberg "Crash" movie, I didn't realise that there was a new one with the same title!
                  Hey, it's gotta be better than Episode III, right?
                  Just been to see "Sin City" (We're WAY behind you guys over here..), now that's the best movie I've seen for a loooong time! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X