Yo whassup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo whassup!

Been slavin at two jobs an being WWAAAYYY too responsible for the last six months. No Guitar, no bike and NO FUN. Quit the second job the other day, just couldn't see killing myself anymore. How has everyone in Charvel/Jackson land been hangin?

On the good side here, paid all the big bills off and got some breathin room, but it cost me my 650xl, my SG special and a strat, along with some gruesome work hours [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Time to hook up with a new/used C/J so I stay legit here [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].

I hope all has been good for you guys.

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Re: Yo whassup!

Sorry to hear about the axes man, always sucks when you have to let em go.

Comment

Welcome back Chasbo. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Nice to see ya here. Sorry about the guitars you had to sell. At least you still have the SG Standard though!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome back brother!
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Axes can be replaced, and I do indeed still have the standard Scott. I just got rid of the unplayed ones. four days with only the one job is awesome. I feel like the day just got waaaayy longer. Plus now I can start looking at new guitars, so it ain't all bad!

Chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
          X